- Location: 36 Blue Jays Way, and 350 Wellington Street West, Toronto ON
- Storeys: 17
- Suites: 396
Starwood Group pioneered the concept of the mixed-use luxury hotel and condominium development in Toronto with the development of The SoHo Hotel & Condominiums – a $125 million, 450,000 sq.ft. mixed-use hotel, retail, parking, and condominium project.
The SoHo Hotel comprises 92 hotel keys, 55 extended stay suites with hotel services; The SoHo Condominiums comprises 396 residential condominiums; 3 level underground parking; ground floor retail including restaurant and bar.
Situated above The SoHo Hotel, Toronto’s finest boutique hotel, SoHo Condominiums is an ultra luxurious mixed-use development with 396 condominiums, ranging from 480 sq.ft. to 1,470 sq.ft.
Located in Toronto's Downtown Entertainment/Theatre District, The SoHo Condominiums is the epitome of luxurious downtown city living with hotel services. All suites are fully-furnished, and feature contemporary furnishings, 8’6” to 10' ceiling, modern kitchen appliances, cutting-edge telecommunication technology, with two-storey and floor-to-ceiling windows for select suites.
Complete with luxurious hotel services and world-class amenities from The SoHo Hotel, residents can enjoy access to hotel room service in their own home. Fitness centre with indoor pool, housekeeping, concierge, 24-hour security.
The SoHo Condominiums Features
- 8’6” to 10' ceiling
- Two-storey and floor-to-ceiling windows for select suites
- Modern, stainless steel, built-in kitchen appliances
- Granite countertops
- Cabinetry in maple with grey accents
- State-of-the-art residential technology
- Underground parking
- Separate residential entrance from hotel
- Services and amenities offered by The SoHo Hotel (Fitness centre, room service, housekeeping, 24-hour concierge and security, etc.)